Ethernet services from Cable ONE Business provide your business the ideal bandwidth for your networking needs at the most economical rates.
Ethernet Private Line (EPL) is an ideal Ethernet Networking solution for Businesses with larger bandwidth networking needs. Bandwidth ranges from 10 Mbps to 10 Gbps, delivered over our fiber-optic network.
EZ Ethernet is an affordable business ethernet solution for companies needing 3 Mbps to 10 Mbps of networking bandwidth. This solution connects two or more locations uses simple cable modems.
Ethernet Private Line (Fiber)
Bandwidth Capacity from 10 Mbps to 10 Gbps
To gain a competitive edge, many businesses with multiple locations have upgraded to the greater bandwidth of an Ethernet Private Line. With an Ethernet Private Line, businesses can finally get the speed, reliability and privacy they need to maximize branch office collaboration, efficiency and productivity.
Key advantages of the Ethernet Private Line:
- Reliable state-of-the-art nationwide fiber optic network backbone
- Out-of-market connectivity with Metro optical Ethernet over MPLS
- No downtime with 99.99% network availability
- Lower cost-per-megabit than competing solutions
- Symmetrical bandwidth speeds from 10 Mbps to 10 Gbps, according to the specific needs of each remote location
- Buy only the capacity you need in scalable 1 Mbps increments
- Solid service level agreements (SLAs)
- Year-round 24/7 proactive network monitoring, service and support
- Affordable business Ethernet pricing
For more information about Ethernet Private Line options download our white paper.
EZ Ethernet (Coaxial)
Fast, Secure and Easy Business Ethernet connectivity
When you’re running a multi-site operation, connectivity between locations is always a top-of-mind concern. Even something as simple as sharing a server, a folder or a file becomes a challenge if your available bandwidth has not kept pace with your needs.
While a single T1 line from your local telephone company may seem affordable, it limits you to 1.5 Mbps. On the other hand, a dedicated fiber solution offers maximum bandwidth, which may be more than is needed and can be cost prohibitive. To provide the right capacity at the right price, Cable ONE Business offers EZ Ethernet, a business Ethernet solution that utilizes a standard cable modem.
Key advantages of the EZ Ethernet:
- Quick and easy connection. Quickly connect your site with a standard modem.
- Highly compatible interface. EZ Ethernet is compatible with virtually all networking equipment and hosts.
- Easy installation. EZ Ethernet integrates seamlessly into your existing network infrastructure.
- Flexible configurations. Choose different bandwidths for different locations and easily upgrade to 10 Mbps or add new locations.
- Improved ROI. EZ Ethernet drives down technology costs while improving connectivity, productivity and operational efficiency.
- Multiple service levels. Choose among 3, 5 and 10 Mbps symmetrical service to handle your specific needs.
EZ Ethernet Brochure
For more information on EZ Ethernet download our brochure.
- Ethernet Private Line Details - Learn about Ethernet Private line and the various options to choose from when selecting a networking solution.
- Ethernet Solutions - Common questions and answers around ethernet networking.